Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Whole30 Day 10

Good morning everyone! Day 10 for me. I didn't sleep well last night for the second night in a row. I am sure our crazy weather is to blame and my body just isn't used to sleeping with the warmer temperatures yet. Because it was a rough night, I got off to a slow start and am feeling like I am dragging a bit. I ate a good breakfast and am hoping I can get out of my funk soon. My son also wasn't feeling well this morning so I am hoping we aren't coming down with something. Anyway...I'll keep carrying on and maybe my lunch time walk will help perk me up :-)
Here is my recap of day 9:

Breakfast:
2 proschiutto egg muffins (w/ peppers and onions)
blue berries

Lunch:
Chicken breast with cherry bbq sauce
Roasted cauliflower
Grilled zuchinni

Dinner:
Steak with cherry bbq sauce
Roasted brussel sprouts
Grilled veggie kabobs

My 12 year old requested that I make larger batches of the cherry bbq sauce (Nomnompaleo) because he loves it so much!! I am loving that he is really enjoying this experience! It really makes me feel good as a mom to know that I am teaching him healthy options.

Wishing you love and sunshine,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment